- Use of a Website
- Personal Particulars
Nexiux Solutions may collect the following types of Personal Information from you:
• Electronic mail address
• Preferences Submitted by the Individual
• Your birth date
• Citizenship Country
• Physical Location
• Personal Identification Number
• Identification issued by the government
• Geographic Information
• Device Specifics
• Internet Protocol Address
• The Company collects or may collect such information in the following ways:
• Data entered during the account registration process
• Customer communications
- Collection Objectives
Nexiux Solutions will collect your Personal Information lawfully and fairly, and not in an intrusive manner, in order to operate its business as a licenced online wagering bookmaker for the following purposes:
- For identity verification in the context of know-your-customer (KYC).
• If you want to receive marketing communications from Nexiux Solutions.
• To process your membership application for Nexiux Solutions or any managed subdomains.
• To provide and improve services to Members.
• To identify you as a Member and authenticate your identity for the purposes of security and compliance with our legal obligations.
• To keep your Member account active.
• To improve and enhance your experience on the website or over the phone, or to tailor or develop information, services, or products to meet your specific needs, which may include market research and promotional activities.
• To inform you about our products or services that we believe may be of interest to you via email, SMS, or phone.
• To generate aggregate data about Members via demographic profiling and statistical analysis of the database for distribution to potential and existing Nexiux Solutions holders, as well as to allow for more efficient operation of Nexiux Solutions’s business.
• To respond to your inquiries, suggestions, or requests.
• To determine Members’ tax liability for goods and services tax and other applicable taxes.
• Obey Nexiux Solutions’s contractual, legal, and statutory obligations.
• For taking appropriate action if Nexiux Solutions has reason to suspect that serious unlawful activity or misconduct relating to our functions and activities has been, is being, or may be engaged in.
• To make, exercise, or defend legal claims.
• Managing job applications.
- Opt-Out and Direct Marketing
We may use your Personal Information from time to time to inform you about our products or services or promotional activities that Nexiux Solutions believes may be of interest or benefit to you. This can be done via email, SMS, phone, or mail. If you no longer wish to receive marketing or
promotional material from Nexiux Solutions in any form, you may contact us at any time by email to email@example.com, and we will comply as soon as possible.
We may contact you from time to time regarding the management and administration of your Nexiux Solutions account. These communications may be made using any of the contact methods specified when registering as a Member. This communication has no bearing on your decision to opt
in or out of receiving direct marketing communications.
- Personal Information Administration
Nexiux Solutions will destroy or permanently de-identify Personal Information when it is no longer required for any purpose authorised by the APPs, including our legal or operational obligations.
- Personal Information Security
You understand that no data transmission over the Internet is completely secure. As a result, Nexiux Solutions makes no guarantees or warranties about the security of any information you transmit to it. Any information you send to Nexiux Solutions is done so at your own risk. However,
once Nexiux Solutions receives your transmission, it will take reasonable steps to protect your Personal Information from misuse, loss, and unauthorised access, modification, and disclosure, including the use of password-protected systems and databases and Secure Socket Layer (SSL)
technology. By using our Services or providing us with personal information, you agree that we may communicate with you electronically about security, privacy, and administrative issues concerning your use of the Services.
Employees, agents, and contractors of Nexiux Solutions are required to keep Members’ Personal Information and trading behaviour confidential. Information posted on bulletin boards or communicated in a social media environment (such as Facebook, Twitter, or Chat Rooms) becomes public knowledge. Nexiux Solutions cannot guarantee the security of any information disclosed.
We take the responsibility of excluding children from our services very seriously. We will not accept their information in order to open a wagering account. However, it is ultimately the responsibility of parents or guardians to monitor their children’s Internet activities, including the use of Internet screening software where appropriate.
Remember to log out of your account once you’ve finished using the website. This is especially important if you share a computer with someone else. You are solely responsible for the security and accessibility of your own computer, mobile device, and other device used to access the website.
Finally, you are solely responsible for keeping your username, password, and any account information private. Please exercise caution when using the Internet and our website.
- Personal Information Access
You can access the Personal Information that Nexiux Solutions has collected contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If it is possible and within a reasonable time frame, we will provide you with access to your Personal Information in the manner requested. If we refuse your request or
are unable to provide you with access in the manner you have requested, we will do everything possible to meet your needs through other means. We may not be required to provide you with access to your Personal Information in certain circumstances, such as when doing so would have an
unreasonable impact on the privacy of another individual. If we refuse access for such reasons, we will notify you in writing of the refusal, our reasons, and the available complaint mechanisms.
- Remove Personal Information
If Nexiux Solutions no longer has a legal reason to process or store your personal data, you may request that it be deleted. Please keep in mind that this right is not guaranteed, in the sense that Nexiux Solutions may be unable to comply with your request if it is required by law to store your
data. You can request that your personal data be deleted by sending an email to email@example.com.
- Contact Information
If you have any questions, requests for access or correction, or complaints about how your personal information is being handled, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- International Data Transmissions
All information processed by us may be transferred, processed, and stored anywhere in the world, including but not limited to other countries with data protection laws that differ from the laws in your home country. We make every effort to protect your information in accordance with applicable laws.
- Legal Grounds for Processing
Nexiux Solutions’s processing of your personal information is supported by the following legal bases for the purposes of the EU General Data Protection Regulation:
Contract Performance: Nexiux Solutions must process your personal information in order to carry out our contract with you or our Customer.
Legitimate Interest: Nexiux Solutions processes your personal information to further our legitimate interests, but only when your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms do not outweigh ours.
Nexiux Solutions may also rely on your consent to process your personal information in some cases.
Legal Obligations: Nexiux Solutions may process your personal information in order to comply with our legal obligations.
- Authority to Supervise
If you live in the European Economic Area, you have the right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority if you believe our processing of your personal information is in violation of applicable law.
- Changes to this Privacy Statement